The introduction of the 360° panorama feature in magicplan has broadened horizons, literally. Bringing spaces to life without specialized equipment, this feature's potential is vast and varied. Here's an exploration of its capabilities and some intriguing applications across industries.
In this guide:
For those eager to jump into the world of virtual tours with magicplan, here’s a concise guide to getting you started:
1. Launch the App and Navigate to Your Project: First, open the magicplan app on your device. Once inside, select the project where you wish to incorporate the 360° panorama.
2. Add a New Panorama: Click on "+ Insert", then choose "Object". Next, tap on "Annotations" and from the ensuing options, pick the "360 Panorama" object.
3. Capture the Space: Position yourself in the center of the room or space you want to capture. Ensure that your device's camera has a clear, unobstructed view of the entire space. To begin capturing, tap the "360 Panorama" object, hit the "i" adjacent to the object name, then tap "Photos & Notes" and choose the "Camera" option for a live 360° shot.
4. Start the Capture: After hitting the red start button, follow the prompts displayed on-screen. These instructions will guide you in maneuvering your device to ensure an evenly captured panorama.
5. Incorporate in Every Room: To provide a complete virtual tour experience, repeat the above steps for each room or area of your project. This combines the details of the floor plans with the expansive 360° views, providing a complete, immersive experience.
6. Share & Collaborate: Once you're satisfied, use the app's sharing features to send the project with the embedded panorama to clients, team members, or any other stakeholders.
Learn more about how to create your own virtual tours.
Pro Tip: Before capturing, declutter the space and remove any personal or sensitive items. This ensures a neat, professional appearance in the final panorama.
1. Floor Plans Integration: Now, alongside your conventional floor plans, you can seamlessly integrate panoramic images. This gives viewers an immersive experience of the space, almost as if they were standing right there.
2. Remote Accessibility: Whether you're in another city or on another continent, you can now immerse yourself into sites and plans. This is especially valuable in today's digital age where remote work and collaboration are commonplace.
3. Detailed Site Documentation: With the 360° panorama feature, the nitty-gritty details of a site are no longer missed. It offers a comprehensive view, ensuring that every corner and detail of a site is captured.
4. Enhanced Client Interactions: This feature offers clients a transparent view of spaces. It's more engaging, memorable, and can set you apart from the competition.
5. Optimized Team Communication: For projects that involve multiple team members, this feature can streamline communication. Everyone gets the same clear view, reducing misunderstandings and misinterpretations.
In conclusion, the integration of the 360° panorama feature in magicplan is not just a step forward in visual documentation but a leap. It caters to a wide range of professionals and can significantly impact how spaces are presented, shared, and understood. Whether you're in real estate, restoration, event planning, or numerous other industries, this tool can redefine your approach. So why wait? Dive in and experience the new dimension magicplan has unfolded for you.
Head of Product & Marketing