Good day, everyone! In the latest magicplan updates, we have made several changes and improvements.
New Photo report feature
The new photo feature lets you capture images while scanning a room in AR. Every photo you take is automatically placed in your floor plan as a photo annotation icon! To export your document use the "Report PDF" option.
More new features:
- When taking photos, you can now switch between your native camera zoom lenses
- We now support two new high-performance BOSCH laser measurers, GLM 50-27 and GLM 165-27
- In the Estimator, you can now choose to view and select module subtasks
- Also in the Estimator, we added the option to hide optional tasks in the task overview
- You can now access the magicplan demo price list to try Estimator features in the app
- We redesigned the AR object menus for Window-, Door-, Heater-, Outlet-, and Switch types
- We have split the details screen into three sections: Details, Photos & Notes, Forms
- We split the export screen into two sections: “Export” and “Sharing”
- We gave the export file icons a facelift
- We fixed a bug that caused annotations to be displayed on all walls
- We fixed a bug that locked projects when logging in on a second device
- We added missing Chinese translations
- We fixed a bug related to the picture markup menu not appearing
- We fixed a bug that caused a crash when switching between different apps
We constantly want to improve magicplan. Please ask questions, give feedback, and share your ideas. We’re always happy to connect with members of our community!